Thursday, April 14th, 2022
On Thursday April 14, 2022 from 6pm to 7:30pm residents were invited to stop by the Borough Hall to meet Chief Tony Alsleben. Several residents stopped by and had light refreshments and drinks with t...
Friday, March 4th, 2022
On Friday March 4, 2022 at 8:15am, Tony Alsleben was sworn in as the new Chief of Police for the Borough of Alburtis Police Department by Mayor Kathleen Palmer with retired Chief Robert Palmer and Sen...
Wednesday, August 4th, 2021
On Tuesday August 3, 2021 from 12pm to 9pm, the Alburtis Police Department held its 14th Annual National Night Out Event at the Alburtis Area Community Center's Pool. For the first time this even...
Saturday, July 17th, 2021
The Borough of Alburtis Police Department was sorry to see three part-time police officers leave in 2021. Ryan Geist resigned in February to take a full time position as a police officer out of the c...
How Do I?

How do I.....

                              Answers to commonly asked questions.

Pay my parking ticket?

Parking tickets may be paid by check, cash, or money order at Borough Hall, may be placed in an envelope and deposited in the Borough's drop box located at both entrances to the Borough Hall, or you may mail your payment to:
                                 Alburtis Police Department
                                 260 Franklin Street
                                 PO Box 435
                                 Alburtis, PA 18011-0435

Pay my citation?

Citations must be paid at the magistrate's office.

Get fingerprinted for a job/school?

Please call the office and make an appointment for getting fingerprinted. You may need to bring the specific card with you if it is for work or school related employment.

Request a security check of my property?

A form (link) should be filled out and sent electronically or dropped off at the station.

Settle child custody issues?

Child custody is a civil matter and is handled by the county office for custody issues. If there is an immediate need for an officer to defuse a situation, call 911 or (610) 437-5252. An officer will respond and attempt to calm both parties so that a solution to the immediate problem can be found. The breaking of the custody order is a civil matter and only the presiding judge or master can determine if it has been broken.

Obtain a copy of an accident or police report?

Copies of reports are $15 and may be redacted where required by law. Please call and make an appointment so the copy can be made before you arrive at the station. Most copies will be available within one week of being completed.

Register my bicycle?

You can register your bike at the station. Please call ahead so that an officer can be available to receive the forms and give you the sticker.

Have my child safety seat checked?

Senior Patrolman Lubenetski is available to discuss any child safety seat issues. Please call the station to see if he is on duty or e-mail him at

Obtain information on gun safety or obtain a "gun lock"?

Senior Patrolman Fluck is the department's firearms expert. He will discuss any issues you may have. There is also several copies of the "Eddie the Eagle" gun safety video for kids available at the office. Gun locks are also available at the station.

Get information about Alburtis' Town Watch?

Please contact Senior Patrolman Lubenestki

Get information on Snow Emergencies?

Please contact the Borough Hall during normal business hours or visit for information.  The Borough will make every effort to alert the residents of a declaration of a snow emergency via WFMZ, Nixle, Swift 911, Facebook (Borough of Alburtis and Alburtis Borough Police Department), Borough Website, and signs posted on roadways entering the borough.

Register for a conceal carry permit?

Concealed weapons permits are issued by the county Sheriff's Departments.  Please visit your county's Sheriff's Department's Office.

Obtain a Protection from Abuse order?

To obtain an Emergency Protection from Abuse Order (obtained after business hours or weekends) please contact your local police department.

To obtain a permanent Protection from Abuse Order, you must first obtain a temporary Protection from Abuse Order by appearing at the courthouse during normal business hours.  It is recommended to get to the courthouse as close to their opening time as possible.

Get "No Parking" signs for the area in front of my house when I move?

Please contact the Borough Hall or the Police Department at least a week in advance if possible.

Report suspicious activity in my neighborhood? 

If you see something that appears suspicious, please contact the police department immediately by calling 911 or (610) 437-5252.

© 2023 Borough of Alburtis Police Department